Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party


First of all, I realize that the first 32 thumbnails posted last week were not visible. There was a problem with Linky Tools, but it will hopefully not be a problem this week.  As usual, though, you all rocked.  I found a lot of great inspiration in all of your posts.  Here are three of my favorites...

Andrea from Oakridge Revival posted this kitchen and I turned green with envy when I saw it.  Isn't it amazing?  I'm sitting here...at my laptop...on my green laminate counters...with linoleum floors and hickory cabinets...drooling over this kitchen...turning green again.  I'd better look away before I start disliking Andrea!  Just kidding.  It's lovely and I'm so happy for them.  It makes me excited to give mine a makeover...soon, hopefully.


Kristine from The Painted Hive gave this $25 e-Bay coffee table a chic makeover that is perfect for her space.  I just love Kristine's style.  Sigh.  I'm hoping to get some brown leather furniture for my family room some day...soon, I hope. 

Kimberly from Restoration House turned a door on it's side to create this simple and sleek headboard.  This is a great example of style on a budget.  I love how soft and soothing this bedroom is.  Hopefully I'll finish my own master bedroom...soon. 

Now that you have all made me jealous and envious and covetous and all of those horrible things, why don't you go ahead and link up some more fabulous stuff that will make me sin even more! 

Just kidding. I'm a happy girl and very blessed.
Link up and enjoy the inspiration.


Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece on next week's FFF.