Video Slipcover Tutorial Series Part 3 & Wing Chair Reveal

Welcome to part three of the video slipcover tutorial series.  First, I'm going to share the "after" picture of the wing chair I used as my example in the video.  Didn't it turn out great?  It's currently for sale at the Old Lucketts Store.  I forgot to get a picture of the row of ribbon ties down the back.  They look so good!  Bummer.


I didn't take a "before" picture of it, so here's a still from the video.  Everywhere I paused it, I either had my mouth open or a smirk on my face, so I went with the smirk.  Lovely. 


If you missed the previous videos, you can view them here...


Part three covers how to position the fabric on the chair and pin fit the back.  I ramble a bit, mainly because I don't want to edit the videos too much.  I really want you to see how I do something, so it's easier to replicate. 


Part four is coming soon!


I also couldn't resist sharing a sneak peek of something I finished painting today...


Need a hint?


The devil made me do it. 

I'm linking this to TDC's Before and After Party