Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & A Link Party


I'm serious when I say that the furniture pieces linked up to this party keep getting better and better.  It's tough to pick favorites. It's sort of like picking the best M and M in the bag.  Is there really a bad one?  This week, I have kitchens on the brain (I can't wait to makeover my kitchen), so I'm going to highlight a couple of kitchen entries. 

Do you have an outdated TV/Media center and a little girl?  Well, here's what you should do with that cabinet that won't fit your flat screen to make your little princess feel like a million bucks...


Terri from Fresh Cut Flours made this amazing play kitchen for her little girl.  I love the vintage style of it, the attention to detail and even the staging! 


Isn't your heart melting at that face?  You are a cool mom, Terri!

The second kitchen transformation makes my heart melt as well.  Fiona from Lilyfield Life survived a full kitchen gut job, but came out with this beautiful space in the end.  I love the gray cabinets, farm house sink and that stove.  Oh! For all that is shiny and functional and beautiful.  Sigh. I love that stove.  Fiona, if it's missing one morning...


...it was me.

Enjoy the party!


Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece on next week's FFF.