Video Slipcover Tutorial Series - Part Five

First of all, thanks to Steph from Somewhat Simple for featuring an "oldie" of mine, my sheet music side table.  Steph writes an awesome craft/DIY blog and I am honored to have my work featured there.


Second, for those of you waiting for the mystery paint to be revealed, it will happen tomorrow.  Yay!  I can't wait to share it with you.  Also, a lot of readers have asked me about waxes and I will definitely share a tutorial about some different brands and how to use it.


After three tries yesterday afternoon and into the wee hours, I was finally able to get the next video in the slipcover series uploaded.  If you're just joining us, check out the previous installments -

Part One - Sewing Custom Piping
Part Two - Cutting the Fabric
Part Three - Positioning Fabric and Pin Fitting Back
Part Four - Pin Fitting Back, Wings and Arms
Part Five (this post) - Pin Fitting Arms, Seat and Apron
Part Six - Skirt and Cushion

Without further delay, here is Part Five - Pin fitting the arms, seat and apron of the chair.




The skirt and cushion installments will follow soon!