Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & A Link Party


Hello all of my furniture-lovin' friends.  I'm so glad that spring is (almost) here, so yard sales can hit full swing.  I thought surely spring was here when the daffodils bloomed and I spotted some green peeking out under the leaves on my hydrangea bushes.  Well, it snowed last night.  So much for hitting yard sales this weekend!  For now, I can live vicariously through all of the links from warmer climates. 

Next week, Furniture Feature Friday will be a little different.  We'll have our normal link party, but I will add an additional featured link up for those who made slipcovers following my video tutorial series and would like to show them off.  It's OK if you've already linked it up in the general party, you can link it up again to strut your stuff. If you're working on your slipcover, hurry, hurry!  Have it finished, so you can link up.  OK? 

Here are some favorites from last week...

Kristin from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia turned a bookcase into a clever cubby for her mudroom.  Doesn't this space look right out of a Pottery Barn catalog?  It's so bright, fresh and functional.  Great work, girl!


Leslie from The Design File found these super groovy caned wing chairs for $30/piece.  I would love to get my hands on these babies, although I would probably feel a bit like she does right now.  "OK, I bought these.  I took them home.  Now what?" 


Adri from Dream Book Design had a vision and never lost site of it.  The result is this amazing kitchen makeover.  The process wasn't always fun, but I can tell it was all worth it.  (This is a good reminder for my bathroom reno that is dragging on.)  I love your eclectic, yet classic style, Adri.  Enjoy your beautiful space! 


Link away!


Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece on next week's FFF.