Video Slipcover Tutorial Series - Part Four

If you've been following the video slipcover tutorial series, welcome to the next installment.  I received a semi-frantic e-mail today from a sweet woman named Maureen, informing me that she is in the middle of a slipcover and needs the next installment.  Believe it or not, I have received several e-mails like this and I love it!  I love that many of you are engaged and playing along.  This is part four of six and the final two installments will be posted this week.  In this "episode", I'm showing how to pin fit the wings, back and arms of the chair.


 Check out the first installments if you're just joining us:

Part One - Sewing Custom Piping
Part Two - Cutting the Fabric
Part Three - Positioning Fabric and Pin Fitting Back
Part Four (this post) - Pin Fitting Back, Wings and Arms
Part Five - Pin Fitting Arms, Seat and Apron
Part Six - Skirt and Cushion

This video has the poorest lighting and I apologize for that.  The next two videos show close-ups of the pinning and are filmed in better light, so just hang with me.  I am my own film crew and I stink at being a film crew!




Happy sewing!