Slipcover Video Tutorial Series Part Six - Skirt, Cushion, Tips & Inspiration

It's finally here.  The last installment of the video slipcover tutorial series.  I really hope this has been helpful to those who are making slipcovers for the first time and still informative for those who have made them before.  I've loved reading all of the comments from you about the projects you're about to tackle and I can't wait to see them.  I think I'll have a link party in a week or so (with a giveaway), so everyone can share their work.


If you missed the previous tutorials, you can check them out here:

Part One - Sewing Custom Piping
Part Two - Cutting the Fabric
Part Three - Positioning Fabric and Pin Fitting Back
Part Four - Pin Fitting Back, Wings and Arms
Part Five - Pin Fitting Arms, Seat and Apron

This "webisode" shows how to pin and sew the skirt and cushion.  In addition, I show how to make the ribbon closure on the back as well as sewing tricky places where two seams meet.  Enjoy!



In other news, the plumber is here this morning to rearrange the pipes in our half bathroom to work with the pedestal sink and hopefully we'll have the flooring put down this week!