Copy Me Challenge Link Party!


 Copy Me Challenge

It's finally here! The official Copy Me! Challenge linkup, a la Mustard Seed Style. 

Do you think you know my style?  Do you think you can emulate it?








 
The time has come to put your Mustard Seed savvy to the test!

How to play?

Simply link up a post that you think resembles my style. Your post can be inspired by this competition or you may enter an older post.  Just link back, so others know what you're up to!  Feel free to enter multiple projects as well. 


How is the winner chosen?

 I will select the top five links that I feel captured the look and feel of my style.  I will then turn it over to Donna to select the grand winner. 

What's the prize?

OK.  Truth time.  I haven't picked one out yet!!  Give me a break. I'm a busy girl.  :)  I can tell you generally that the winner will receive a box of goodies similar to my "Miss Mustard Seed in a Box" prize, but even better!  Think Bakelite, Ironstone, feed sacks, sheet music, maybe something custom made by me. A box of things I love and would have in my own home.  Maybe even things from my own home!  In addition, you'll get a big feature on my blog. 

The party will be open for one week, so you have plenty of time to put something together if you want to play along. 

If you created a Funky Junk inspired project, go over to Donna's to link up there. 
I can't wait to see my style through your eyes! 




Copy Me Challenge









Miss Mustard Seed