Video Slipcover Series Part 1 - Custom Piping

It's finally here!!  At long last!  I know I have been dragging my feet on this one and I finally took the time to make the first segment in my promised video slipcover series.  (I told you I would get a lot done with my mom here!)

We're going to start this journey where I always start when making a slipcover - sewing the custom piping. 






If you'd like more information on working with drop cloths, check out these posts...

Working with drop cloths

More on drop cloths

Since writing the posts above, I have stopped bleaching the drop cloths I work with.  I have found that I don't mind the natural color and it saves a whole lot of bleach and wash cycles, but bleaching definitely does lighten them, if that's the look you want. 

Up next in the series... 

I have two Parsons' chairs and a wing chair I will be walking you through, so purchase your drop cloths and get ready!

Miss Mustard Seed

The Lettered Cottage