Copy Me Challenge Finalists!

Copy Me Challenge


It's finally here!  The top five for the MMS Copy Me Challenge!

Again, it was so hard to choose just five.  Torture!  I really hmmm'd and haw'd through the entries and these are the ones I kept coming back to. 

Here are the finalists (listed in no particular order)...


Jennifer from Dear Lillie.  Oh my.  Be still my heart. 


She entered her slipcovered ottoman in the Copy Me Challenge, but I actually just want to copy her


Everything in the room is perfect.  Jennifer has amazing taste that is documented in stunning photographs on her blog.  I get lost every time I visit and Dear Lillie has become one of my new favorite blogs. 


...and she's got the most adorable model and helper. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Kristy from 4 the love of wood


Her entry stood out to me immediately.  The blue drapes, the desk with the curvy legs, the white ottoman...she's got me down pat.




...and she even arranged her furniture just like mine! 




I loved seeing your take on the corner of my living room, Kristy.  You did an excellent job!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Momma Hen from Momma Hen

First of all...I just love this girl.  She leaves the nicest comments for me. 


Aside from that, I was amazed at all of the similar pieces we had and the similar choices we made with them.  Do you think we share a furniture makeover brain?  Sort of a strange separated at birth kinda thing?


Look at this desk!  I would swear she bought my desk and staged it if it weren't for the extra drawer on hers.  I enjoyed all of the side-by-side comparisons and her amazing work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kelli from Restore Interiors.  This is another girl I adore.  I actually asked her to do a guest post a few months ago, because I really loved her style.   


Well, it turns out I love my style through her eyes as well.  Everything about this room is very "me."


I view this room as a real compliment, Kelli.  Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jennifer and Paula of Lulu's Designs.  These girls set out to create their own version of my sheet music dresser and vignette and they did an amazing job.


I love their romantic take on all of the accessories as well as the haphazard way the sheet music was applied to the dresser.  I can be too rigid with that sort of thing.  You can definitely see their free spirits in their work. 


Great job, everyone!!

Come back tomorrow when one out of these five finalists will be crowned the MMS Copy Me Challenge winner! 

Head over to Funky Junk Interiors to view Donna's top five finalists. 

Miss Mustard Seed