Enjoying the Fruits

This was the last day my mom was here.  I dropped her off at the airport after our last busy day together.  We really packed a lot of work into five days.  Tonight, I'm crashing.  I'm tired.  Exhausted.  Done. 

I just finished editing photos I took today of my booth at Wild Rose.  Beneath my heavy eyes and fuzzy brain I feel satisfaction.  Even joy.  I love what I do.   


I worked hard this weekend and I had a lot of things to take to my space.  It was over-flowing.  The cherry on top was the beautiful stuff Jami from Freckled Laundry delivered over the weekend (like the gourmet suet cake pictured above.)



The antique Empire table I refinished  is the centerpiece and it provides a perfect place to display some of Jami's shoes and suet cakes.


I painted this side table over the weekend as well. 

Today, it was fun seeing it all come together.  Enjoying the fruits of my labor.





...and Jami's stuff looks right at home.  Down to the tags tied on with hemp twine. 


I arranged her little handmade shoes on a silver platter.



I absolutely love, love her clay tags.  I meant to grab a few for myself, but the toddler-time-bomb was going off and I needed to rush out of the store. 




If you love Jami's work, you can buy it at Wild Rose in Walkersville, MD or from the Freckled Laundry Etsy Shop

Now, I'm off to enjoy the fruits of a soft bed, comfy jammies, and a good night sleep. 

Miss Mustard Seed

By the way, check out my Tips for Shopping Craigs List, which was featured over at The Design File.