Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & A Link Party


Good evening all of my furniture-loving friends!  As always, I was thoroughly impressed with all of the amazing entries last week.  I get so inspired each week by all of your makeovers.  Last week, I found a new color that I want to try (Newburg Green, courtesy of Cassie), learned a really cool metallic paint technique (courtesy of Jen) and was shown the idea of slipcovering a recliner is not totally ridiculous. 

Mimi from Blue Roof Cabin took on one of the hardest pieces of furniture to slipcover (after only a 1990's sectional) - a recliner.  Not just any recliner, but one of those with a puffy pillow back.  I was stunned when I saw that she turned one of those beasts into this chic and updated beauty.  Mimi, you get a standing ovation from me. 


Another standout for me this week was Alison's grass green dining table turned coffee table/play table.  (The Modern Cottage)  I love the color, the functionality and the two brightly painted farm chairs tucked under it.  The room says, "It's OK to play here and you can put your feet up as well." 


I also fell for the collection of antique cabinets shared over at Arbor House Lane.  This white corner cabinet was my favorite.  There's something so beautiful about the worn finish, the simple lines and the great hardware.  This is a very special piece. 


Feel free to link up and mingle for a while.  I promise you, you'll find some amazing inspiration here...because my readers rock. 

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed