Reinforcements

As most of you know, I've been a busy girl lately. 

Today, reinforcements arrived at the Dulles Airport and I had my guest room all ready. 


My mom flew up to help for a few days in any way she can.  Don't you just love moms? 

On the drive up to PA, we stopped by Lucketts, so I could show off my space with Karen...


...and we visited Lynette at Wild Rose. 


It was great getting to show her what her investment has grown into.
For those of you who haven't read the story of how my business began, you should know that my mom took me out for a day of shopping and bought everything I needed to start Mustard Seed Creations (now Mustard Seed Interiors LLC.)  She also sat in the van with my two boys while I shopped my hand painted ornaments all over Gettysburg.  She came when our store moved locations.  She worked with me at the Lucketts fair.  She checks out my stats every day to see how my blog is growing and she reads all of your comments.  She has invested herself in my business in every way possible.

So, I'm getting in bed early tonight to get some rest for all of the work I'm about to do. 
You think I can get a lot done?  Just wait to see what my mom and I can knock out. 
Take your vitamins and hold onto your socks

Miss Mustard Seed