The Winner of the MMS Copy Me Challenge is...

Kelli from Restore Interiors!!!


I picked my top five favorites and then I handed it over to Donna to select the person she felt captured my look and style the best.  It was tough, but she decided that person was Kelli. 


I really, really like Kelli, so I'm happy she won.  I know my prize package is going to someone who will really like what I send. (And she's a girl after my own heart and can sell what doesn't work in her home.  You have my permission, Kelli!)

Here are a couple of photos from her entry...



She did an amazing job of capturing elements I love, but made them her own.  Kelli is a great designer and this space really reflects that. 

If you don't yet follow Restore Interiors, you really should.  Kelli shares inexpensive and stylish ideas... (These vases were made out of burlap and potatoe chip cans!)


...she takes really pretty pictures...

...posts inspiring furniture transformations...


...and shows off awesome finds.  (Actually, her mom found these chairs.  The first thing I would think is that these have my name on them when the good Lord calls her home! Only kidding....) 


And if all of that isn't enough, Kelli is a really sweet, warm hearted person and it shows on her blog. 

Now that I have gushed all over the girl, I'll just end things by saying congrats to her and thank you to everyone who participated.  This contest was a ton of fun.  It inspired me and I hope it inspired you as well. 

Visit Funky Junk Interiors to see the winner I chose for Donna's end of the contest! 


Miss Mustard Seed

All of the photos used in this post are credited to Restore Interiors