Copy Me Challenge Update

Don't worry.  The Copy Me Challenge has not disappeared into a blog black hole or anything.  My mom has been visiting and I've been working like a fiend.  Oh, and Donna's been working on this little thing...pitching her book to a publisher.  Yawn, right?  Come on!  Are you rooting for her as much as I am?  Even if you're a teensy tiny bit envious, like I am?  So, we've both been pulling long days and late nights and the Copy Me Challenge has been on hold.  Plus, you all made it way hard with your fabulous copies. 

I've been looking through them and setting aside my favorites.  I'm committing that I will choose the top five finalists and announce a winner this week.   Until I announce the favorites, here are some more goodies that will be included in the prize package for the winner...


...two antique door knob sets...


...a little iron bird...


...an aqua glass mason jar with zinc lid...


...vintage house numbers...


...an antique grain sack pillow with feather insert...


(Complete with a little patch.  I love things that have been mended.  It means they were too valued to throw away for one little hole.)


...and, I know it's not Christmas, but I'm throwing in one of my German glass ornaments.

Stay tuned for the announcement of the finalists and winner. 

Speaking of copying me, you must read this step-by-step post on how to make my dining room curtains by Rebecca of You're Talking Too Much.  I was LOLing and ROTFLing and  :) ing at it.  It was a riot.  I know I can relate to her when it comes to the strong desire to finish a project.  

 
Miss Mustard Seed