Copy Me Challenge Honorable Mentions AND Furniture Feature Friday Link Party


Tonight's Furniture Feature Friday is going to be a just a little different.  Instead of highlighting my favorite furniture projects from a couple of weeks ago, I am going to share the three "honorable mentions" from the Copy Me Challenge. 

 Copy Me Challenge

The top five will be announced on Sunday and the grand winner on Monday.  The link up at the bottom of the post will be our usual furniture party, though. 

First of all, it was such a challenge to pick my "Copy Me" favorites.  There were so many curvy dressers, Frenchy chairs, beautiful vignettes, and creative takes on the sheet music wreath in the over 200 links.  I really enjoyed seeing my work through your eyes.  It was a true pleasure. 

The first honorable mention goes to Yanet from Three Sun Kissed Boys.  This entry was just funny and I love the spirit of it.  Full disclosure: Yanet sent me an e-mail in response to my post about my house being a casualty of my business and proclaimed that she was just like me...messy dining room, clothes hanging up to dry, etc.  I dared her to enter it into the challenge and she did.  She did a great job of it, so I had to give her a nod. 


It was so clever the way she presented it!


You have a great sense of humor, Yanet.  Thanks for sharing it with us. 

The next mention goes to Michael from Inspired by Charm.  He's made some copies of my signs, including the Apiary sign with the bee graphic.  Can you tell which one is his and which one is mine? 



It's seriously hard to tell!  Mine is the first and his is the second.  Wonderful job, Michael!

And, last but not least is Amy from Storm Cloud Nine


She loved my star burst mirror (above) and decided to make one of her own.  This may seem like a simple task, but my version was made out of antique sewing spindles, so all I had to do was assemble them.  Amy had to make something that looked like the sewing spindles and she did an amazing job of it!


Those are just a small sampling of the amazing entries I had to choose from.  Click here to visit all of the links and come back on Sunday when I unveil the top five. 

If you're curious to see the honorable mentions, top five and winner on the Funky Junk Interiors side of the contest, she is following the same time table I am. 


Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed