Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party


I usually feature individual pieces of furniture each week, but out of all of the amazing entries from last week's party, it was two rooms that blew me away.  Here they are...


Erin from erin's art and gardens transformed her childhood dining set (and entire dining room) with paint and original art.  I love the soft shades of white and gray, the natural wood, the  personal touches and the artwork.  That horse painting...be still my heart.  Erin, if you find that painting missing one day...I'll just confess it right now.  It was me. 


(For those who are literal...I'm only kidding.)

The second room that caught my fancy was this gorgeous bedroom by Stacy from Conspicuous Design.  Everything about this room is chic, classy and downright lovely.  I vow to not steal anything.  If that mirrored bench goes missing, it was definitely not me.

 


Thanks for participating and enjoy the party!!

 
Here are the rules for our furniture get-together...

1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week's FFF.