HGTV.com Halloween Tutorials & Matthew Mead

I know it's only August, but Hobby Lobby is already gearing up for Christmas, so I can share my HGTV.com Halloween tutorials, right?  I actually worked on all of these last November.  Wow, how time flies.  Here they are...

















 



We never decorated for Halloween when I was growing up, so these were a stretch for me and a lot of fun. 

Speaking of fall, I'm sure you've heard of a guy named Matthew Mead.  Well, he's come out with a "book-a-zine" all about autumn. 


I love his take on a white Halloween. Not being a big "orange person", I like the subtlety. 


And guess what?  I have one to give away!  Just leave a comment on this post before midnight PST on Tuesday, August 23.  I'll announce a winner on Wednesday. 
And the winner of the Stylish Patina Giveaway is...  Leslie of Paper Daisy Designs.  Congrats girl!  Send me an e-mail, so I can get you in touch with Kelly. 



One last bit of business, my blog turned two on August 16.  Wow..two years.  Thanks so much to everyone for reading, referring, sponsoring, linking, subscribing, following, "liking", and all of that.  Without you, I would just be spending a lot of time talking (typing) to myself. 

Here's to two more years and beyond of moving mountains in our homes.