Name that cow and win!

Somehow I don't think this is going to become a crazy popular game show anytime soon.

Imagine with me... a "Price is Right" girl in a spandex jumper leading out a jersey cow, chewing her cud (the cow, not the girl), parading in front of the contestants and audience.  The host points to a girl behind a powder blue podium, crying and jumping up and down out of excitement.  "Alright contestant number three..."  And the audience takes over and yells in unison, "NAME.....THAT.....COW!!"  The girl looks back at her friends and family.  They're wearing matching magenta t-shirts with her name and picture ironed on the front.  They're screaming out names, waving their arms and jumping.  Her mom is mopping away tears of pride and taking pictures.  The girl closes her eyes and nervously leans to the microphone.  "Ummmm.....Brittany?"  The audience groans.  Her family hangs their heads.  Her mother cries.  The host gives a sympathetic smile.  "Oh, I'm sorry, but that's a terrible name for a jersey cow." 

(I swear I've only had my allotted amount of Diet Dr. Pepper today...)

Anyway, back to reality. 

I am the lucky owner of not one, but two cows.  (Both Charolais cows, I've been told from some girls with knowledge of Bovine.)  Both painted by very talented, wonderful artists.  The first one is by Laura Dreyer...


...and the second is by Cindy Austin.  I already name her Eulalie (yoo-lay-lee), which seems fitting for a cow.  (Giclee prints are available, so contact Cindy if you're interested.)


(I love the lashes.  Work it, girl.)



So, that means cow #1 needs a name and I thought it would be fun to bring you (my blog readers) in on it. 





Can you name that cow? 

Here are the rules....

#1 - This is a girl cow.

That is all. 

(I'll give you a little hint, though...I like classic names.)

Leave a comment with your suggested name and you'll be entered to win...


...this vintage European grain sack.  Sound like fun?  I'll accept names through Sunday, August 7 at midnight PST and a winner will be announced on Monday.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!