photo shoots & mini mustard seed

I'm almost done with my HGTV.com projects for fall and Thanksgiving. Here's a peek at a couple of them...



One more left to finish.  So, while I was working on those, my "intern", Charlene, was working on some stripping, sanding and painting.  While getting ready to don a mask, she informed me that she wants to be referred to as Mini Mustard Seed. 


 
She's a hard worker and great at organization, so we're going to work on my office together over the next few weeks.  A part of that plan will include reducing the amount of stuff I have greatly, moving seasonal things to the basement and then using antique pieces to provide beautiful storage.  So, I started her on my French armoire that was hauled all the way up from Florida.  It had a painted design on it that needed to be sanded off before painting, so it wouldn't show through the new coat of paint and distressing. 


 
I also had her clean and stain the mirrored armoire in the foreground. 

 


Lastly, Mini Mustard Seed removed the paint from the top of this dresser and then painted the base in ASCP's Cream.  I have a really beautiful stencil from Royal Design Studios that I'm then going to use on the front.  Oh!  Do you see the ASCP Olive dresser peaking out under that crib sheet?  I'm hoping to haul it up for a photo shoot before I take it to Lucketts.  More to come...