a closer look at Lucketts

One of my readers left a comment last week asking to see some more of Lucketts.  Here I am, selfishly snapping away pictures of my own room when there are so other many amazing spaces to share.  Well, I'm going to remedy that right now.

For those of you who don't know what The Old Lucketts Store is, it's a very old general store/boarding house that was converted into an antique store.  It is the highlight of the one stoplight town that's a few miles north of Leesburg, VA on Rt 15 and it's about an hour outside of Washington, DC.  It's not a traditional antique mall.  It's a collection of about 30 dealers, designers and artists that flows easily from one room to the next.  It is packed with inspiration and furniture and goodies and one-of-a-kind quirky finds.  Here are some pictures I snapped on Thursday...












I know..right?  Amazing.  You can find out more about the store on their website.  I am so honored to be a vendor there.  If you're ever in the area, you really should stop in.