my favorite so far

I received several calls from The Lucketts Store last weekend.  It seems that everyone decided to buy furniture out of my room and it was practically cleaned out.  So, I had to work like crazy for a few days and then I went down on Thursday to get it all filled up.  Here's what it looked like when I was done...


The dining set is an antique that belonged to my grandfather, but no one in the family wanted it. I refinished the top and painted the base in a washed gray.  The chairs are upholstered in a grain sack from Poland. 



I built the oversized chalk board for a Cottages and Bungalows tutorial.  Look for that issue soon. 







I found a huge ironstone set at an antique mall last week, so I used it to set the table.  Antique strawberry baskets are filled with bagged lavender buds and a starfish and placed at each setting. 


A small chicken feeder holds my new business cards. 

 



 
I think it's my favorite set up of the room so far.  I'll give you a closer look at the buffet, Greek Blue dresser and dining set in other posts.  I hope you are having a great weekend!