quiet torture, a great bag & a winner

Today I was totally tortured in a circuit breaker class at the gym.  I told the instructor she was like Jillian without all of the yelling.  She assured me she could yell if necessary.  I feel great, but it was tough.  So, after this quiet torture, I spent the afternoon with my boys, sneaking in some photo shoots and writing when they were content.  Tonight I'm tired and my creative juices seem exhausted.  So, I'm just going to share a few things.

 First, I have to show off this amazing bag from one of my sponsors, Bliss Farm Antiques.  Jackie has a great eye for new things of quality and old things that have stood the test of time. 




She's taking a trip to France soon to do some shopping.  Can you tell I'm a slight shade of green?  Oh well.  I couldn't imagine trying to shop French flea markets with two preschool boys, anyway.  Another season in my life maybe...sigh. 

Anyway, here's a peek at one of my photo shoots today...



...boy, that's a stingy peek, isn't it? 

Oh!  And the winner of the Autumn with Matthew Mead book-a-zine is...

Mosaicdiva!!  Congrats to you.  I hope you get loads of inspiration. 

I'm headed down to Lucketts tomorrow to deliver a new dresser and, as requested, I'll snap some pictures of some of the other rooms at Lucketts.  I'm also going to meet some of my sponsors, the ladies of Wuslu, for dinner.