huba huba

Today was a typical day in the life of an antiques dealer. Tag items, load the van, drive to the shop, clean, fluff and reload the room...just my normal weekly routine.  Here's how the room looks now...



(See the newly finished top on the dresser?)






As I was leaving, I noticed a little message in the bottom corner of my magnetic chalk board. 

 

I love a good sense of humor.  Is this a statement about my room?   Anyway, it made me smile as I was melting in the humidity and weary after hauling everything up to my third floor room.  It also reminded me that I need to make more "A's." 

Yesterday I finished my Cottages & Bungalows photo shoot for the October issue.  Here's a peek...

 


I rounded out the day by having dinner with my husband followed by public humiliation in a Zumba class.  I just kept telling myself it's all about the workout and not about the fact that my hips won't move at all the way the instructor's hips do.  Oh well...we all have our gifts...