Furniture Feature Friday - excuses, a favorite & a link party




I am full of excuses tonight.  I started off the day with a snuggle with my youngest...very early.  Too early.  Then, I worked on a photo shoot, made breakfast, packed for the day (you have to do that with little ones) and headed off to the gym for some weight lifting.  Straight from the gym, I dropped off my boys for a day of swimming and playing with their babysitter and I went off to Lucketts.  I fluffed my space, shopped and snapped some pictures of other rooms to share with you.  I then met with Yasmin and Nadia of Wuslu.com for a yummy Italian dinner in Frederick, MD.  I can't wait to share some of the things we're cooking up together.  They are very inspiring and all around awesome ladies.  So, with that full day, I didn't get home until later in the evening, unloaded my car, spent some time with my family, got the kiddos in bed and here I am.  Last excuse...my Internet is being a little sluggish right now. 

Due to all of these events, I only picked one favorite. 

I've featured Kristine from The Paint Hive before and I'm so glad to see her back at this furniture party.  She shared a very creative way to get a chippy look on a painted piece of furniture.  (OK...I'll admit it was the fan that caught my eye, but I thought this technique was worth sharing!  You girls know me so well.)



I hope to be more attentive this week! 
Here are the rules for our furniture get-together...

1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week's FFF.