Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites and Link Party


First of all, if you have a dream and you're scared to run with it, read this post by my dear friend, Funky Junk Donna.  Now, she does flatter me quite a bit in this post, but I'm not referring you there for that reason!  It's very inspiring and, knowing her, it's straight from the heart. 

On to my favorites.  I have to say, most weeks I find several pieces that I really like, but this week was incredible!  I mean, there were easily over a dozen that I really loved, so I narrowed it down to three that I was wowed by.  

Mandi from Vintage Revivals puts together a magazine-worthy vignette with thrift store cast-offs.  She also gives a terrific tutorial on glazing that is a must-read for those who have had not-so-great results with antiquing furniture. 

Julie from Saltbox Treasures turns a vintage buffet into a bathroom vanity.  I absolutely love the warmth the old wood brings to the space.  This is the right way to convert an old piece.  Well done!


Sherry from The Charm of Home ripped the top right off of a dated tiled table and turned it into a beautiful DIY "farm table."  She salvaged a piece that most people would overlook, myself included.  You have great vision, Sherry. 


Link up and enjoy the party!  I noticed some non-furniture links sneaking in last week and I was a bit too busy to play party police, so please don't link up if you're not sharing furniture.  You're invited to mingle, but resist the urge to link up.  Ok?

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed