Black Friday - Mustard Seed Style

I am not waking up at 4 AM to hit the local department stores to buy electronics and slippers and small appliances.  I am not going to elbow people for the last door buster on the shelf and I am not going to wait in a line that wraps around the store.  Now that I have that out of the way, let me tell you what I am going to do. 


I am going to wake up whenever my boys wake me up.  I'm going to shower, get dressed, feed the kiddos, and wait until my husband gets back from breakfast with the guys. 


At that point, I am a free bird.  I have declared that tomorrow is my day to hit as may thrift and antique stores that I can handle.  Some local readers and bloggers have shared their favorite places with me and I'm planning to hit the highlights.  I'm even meeting Brittany from Pretty Handy Girl to hang out.  My mom and mother-in-law will be joining me, which is perfect because they are good company, but not competition for cool things. 


We'll get a yummy lunch somewhere and hopefully come home with a van full or bargains. 


There is a possibility that I'll pop into Target to get a "Buzz and Woody" bedspread for my boys, but it's doubtful.  The little guy brought me an ad and asked for it for Christmas.  Awww.


I can't wait to tell you all about it. 

So, what are you doing on Black Friday?

Miss Mustard Seed

(The pictures used in this post are some of the beautiful antiques in my in-law's house.)