Sheet Music Dresser - Where is it now?

Remember my sheet music dresser?  Well, I thought you would all be pleased to know that she landed in a good home. 


A wonderful woman named Stephanie bought her and loved her enough to have her shipped all the way to Californina!  She is a crazy talented designer of interiors and wedding decor.  She has great taste, so I considered it a huge compliment that she loved my dresser.   


She just sent me pictures (credited to her) of where it ended up and I couldn't be more thrilled.  Isn't this room lovely?


I really like the symmetry, the pops of red, and the amazing trim work.  The dresser looks great nestled between two twin beds and I never even thought of using it that way.   


Stephanie collected thrift store finds and arranged them on the top.  Who says you can't use a kettle in a bedroom?




It was so good seeing this piece very happily situated in a new room.  Thanks so much for sending me the pictures, Stephanie! 

Check out her blog to tour her amazing home (which they built twice due to a devastating fire), view her portfolio and get inspiration from her wedding and party decor. 

Tomorrow we're driving back home and my van is stuffed with all of my flea market and antique shop finds, plus Christmas presents .  "Fitting ten pounds of flour in a five pound sack" came to mind when we were packing the van this afternoon, but we squeezed it all in.  We could even fit more if we hit a good yard sale on the way home. 

I hope my husband isn't reading this...

Miss Mustard Seed