What you see. What you don't.

I'm sure you all think that my home is always clean, photo worthy and well decorated. 
Well, that's just what you see. 


This is what you don't.  This is what my house typically looks like on a Sunday afternoon.  Pizza, junk food, football, and teenage boys.  They are all huddled around a laptop checking out their fantasy football scores...including my husband.  Well, what's a home if it's not enjoyed?  Right?


And, in case my neighbors didn't think I was crazy enough, I was on my front lawn at 9:00 at night taking pictures of hand made tombstones in candlelight.  I even "borrowed" some leaves from my neighbors since my husband mowed our lawn today.  I have no shame. 


I just hope no one calls child protective services. 
 "...and she stole my leaves and set up a candlelit graveyard on her front yard.  It's unnatural, I tell you." 

Miss Mustard Seed