Furniture Feature Friday - A Favorite and a Link Party


To be honest, tonight snuck up on me.  We had a late dinner, I've been working on HGTV.com projects (another day of Halloween decor in November in my household), and I've been fiddling with my book.  I did visit a bunch of the entries and decided to, for the sake of time, pick just one favorite tonight. 

A friend found this buffet for Cindy from Cameras and Chaos and she went for it even though she was looking for a hutch, not a buffet.  She painted it a beautiful blue and updated the hardware with some oil rubbed bronze spray paint.  And the best part...?


...the price. 


...and it was 20% off.  Don't you just hate it when other people find really good deals on things? 

Have fun at the furniture party this week.  There are some very talented girls out there and this is a great place for inspiration.  Enjoy!

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed