Furniture Feature Friday - Winner & Link Party


Welcome to another Furniture Feature Friday.  I've had a busy week, so this one really snuck up on me.  I finally got around to looking at all of the links and was really torn about who to pick as a winner until I saw this beautiful hand painted console table by Lauren from Gathering Moss.  Blue and white...hand painted...come on, ladies.  How could I not pick this one? 

I also love the way she has arranged this table.  There is so much texture and interest...just lovely, Lauren.

She used a painted piece from Wisteria as her inspiration and I think she did an amazing job with the hand painted detail.  The soft contrast is a real key, here.  All of these mixed patterns in a high contrast would get a little busy and wouldn't look as elegant.

Unfortunately, this took Lauren about a million years to complete, so I'm not sure we'll see another piece any time soon.  Until then, I found this other chair that she made over to share with you.  I love the Swedish look of the finish and fabric she chose. 

Well done, Lauren.  You should feel really proud of this table. 

So, I can't wait to see what everyone has to share this week.

 As a reminder, here are the rules:
1.) Your post has to be about furniture. You can share makeovers, thrifty finds, favorite furniture pieces, great arrangements, or pieces on your wish list.
2.) Post a permalink, not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite and feature their post and blog. 



Miss Mustard Seed