Thrifty Finds & Sneak Peaks

I treated myself by hitting Hobby Lobby and Goodwill last week and came home with a bunch of goodies.  I found this small ornate mirror for $2.97 at Goodwill.  It's plastic, but I love the shape and the antiqued mirror. I can't wait to paint it up...it's going to be amazing.

I bought 4 vintage hangers for $.97. 

I also found this damask curtain panel and brown and aqua curtain topper, both brand new from Target. I'm not going to use them as curtains, but the fabric and trim are perfect for my bedroom.

I hit the 90% off Christmas aisle at Hobby Lobby and bought 3 large bunches of silk poisnettias for $9.00(originally $75) and these mirrored snowflake ornaments for $.20 each.  Every mirror on every snowflake is broken, so I'm not sure if that's how they are supposed to be or they are all broken.  Either way, I think they still look good, so for $.20 a piece I'm going with it. 

I also found this brown ball fringe in the clearance bin.  Eight yards for $19.59...great deal and perfect for my master bedroom project.

And I found the perfect curtain rod.  Now I need to hit the machine...

This is what I'm thinking for the curtains...we'll see.  I kind of make things up as I go along.

And the find of the day was this antique wood mirror for $12.97 from Goodwill.  It is beveled, heavy, and in great condition.  I have found the perfect spot for it...

...along with these resin frames that have been hanging out in a closet for a few years.

I'll share it all with you in my next post.  The FFF link party is still open below through midnight Saturday night, so join the fun!

Miss Mustard Seed

I'm posting this to Frugalicious Friday at Finding Fabulous and Thrifty Thursdays.