Buy Handmade (and Hand Painted)

Miss Mustard Seed's Etsy Shop

Some of you may have noticed a small addition to my side bar.  I have, at long last, opened my Etsy store.  I've been promising that I would for a while and here it is.  I only have a few things listed to start, but new items will be added regularly. 

So, for those of you who cannot make it to our physical shop in downtown Gettysburg, PA, you can buy my hand painted items in your jammies from the comfort of your own home.  Some of my painted items currently listed are my hand painted lily pad lamp...




I'll also be listing some vintage and antique pieces that I find in addition to some pieces found by the owner of our shop (who has a wonderful eye for vintage accessories!)  Some vintage pieces currently listed are this adorable "Little Lady" vintage child's stove...


...and this sweet, frilly pink vase (one of my attic finds.) 

Don't worry; I'm not going to be shoving my Etsy store items down your throat every time you visit.  I just wanted to share the "grand opening" with all of my girls. 

I have to give a shout-out to Lynette of Lynette's LAM Blog who was brave enough to hand paint her own version of my German Grain Sack.  Good for you, Lynnette.  You should be very proud. 
One last note, my sheet music table was featured on the Boardwalk Blotter by Jan from Bobby Pins and Boardwalk.  Thanks so much!

Miss Mustard Seed