Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party



I spent the day moving into my third floor room at Lucketts, so I am basically useless now.  My legs are like noodles and my brain definitely overheated today.  Despite my sorry state, I perked up looking through your furniture links from last week.  Lots of great stuff there!  Here are some of my favorites...

Alison from The Modern Cottage Company created a playful, yet stylish kid space.  I love the mismatched beds and bedding and the boyish color scheme.  Being a mom of two boys myself, this caught my eye.  So cute!



Sarah from Sarah and Drew B linked up her blue-legged dining table, which I loved, but it was the cupboard in the back and non-matching farm chairs that caught my eye.  The mix of natural wood and paint on that shelf is gorgeous and I love how it's styled. 



And lastly, Julie from Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss turned a normal coffee table into this very chic bench.  I also love the curtains with the gray ruffles and red rings.  This girl has some serious taste.  No joke.



Great show, everyone!  Keep up the stellar work. 

Here are the rules for our furniture get-together...

1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week's FFF.