Today...

...was one of those days. 

...had some highs and lows.

...I woke up in the wee hours of the morning to my left tricep cramping.  I then had strange dreams about my elbow being completely dislocated.  I had to put heat on it to bend my arm.  (I started a new diet/exercise lifestyle and...in typical Miss Mustard Seed fashion...I was an over achiever...and now I can't bend my arm without drama.)

...I ate really healthy meals and feel good about it.

...I spent the morning volunteering as the "snack helper" at my church's VBS camp.

...I had a babysitter this afternoon, so I went out shopping for things to sell (and some workout clothes.)

...I found some great stuff...including a very cool old cupboard and gorgeous mirrored armoire...and totally wore myself out trying to take out the seats of my van, so it would all fit. 

...I was hot, sticky, tired, dirty (from moving antique doors), hungry, and ready to be done with my day when I got home.  Then, we had to unload the car and put the seats back in the van.

...I took a shower and it felt amazing.

...I felt overwhelmed by my e-mail, my business, my dirty/messy house, the laundry and my schedule. 

...I dropped off more shopping bags on my office floor and it's starting to look like a room from an episode of Hoarders.  I have to tip-toe to get to my shelving.  No dead animals, though. 

...I didn't have the chance to take pictures of all of my cool mail (grain sacks from Poland, Purdy brushes, custom stencils) and cool finds (barn doors, a chippy bench, red work pillow cases, ironstone, etc.) 

...I have a million fun things to blog about, but just couldn't pull any of them together. 

...I wanted to stay up late to clean my house, organize my office and do the laundry. 

...I got in bed early, because my husband convinced me it was what I needed (he's so sweet.)

...was just one of those days.