Shopping in Orlando - Miss Mustard Seed Style

I can't travel without doing a little bit of antique shopping, right?  Not only is it my hobby, but it's my business.  It's my cross to bear and I must do it.  So, I did my duty on Friday afternoon and checked out a couple of suggestions from my readers. 



First up was The French Nest in Orlando.  I was really dumb and didn't bring my nice camera, so I snapped some pictures with my phone, but they were all blurry and poorly lit and definitely didn't do this amazing shop any justice. 


I stepped through the doors and could hardly even shop, because I was flooded with inspiration and creative sustenance.  The vignettes are breath-taking.  Contrasts, textures, natural elements, sparkles, chippy paint, warm woods, sleek metals...decor heaven.  Not only did the shop look beautiful, but the prices were reasonable and there was a 25% off sale running on everything in the store.  Marsha, one of the owners and the woman who rang up my sale was a delight as well. This spot is worth missing an afternoon at Disney for, in my opinion. 

I purchased three antique PO Box doors...


...a dress form for my space at Lucketts...




(Marsha told me this form's name is Janet.)

...some European tea towels, a four tiered antique wire office organizer, a large basket, a small cloche and a few other goodies. 

We went down the road to The Orange Tree Antique Mall in Winter Park and a few more things caught my eye.  This stop was a pretty traditional antique mall, but it's much bigger inside than you think.  There were a ton of vendors and some great things.  I came home with...

...some stag antlers...



...a chandelier...



...a stamp holder, a large metal bin, some European burlap sacks and a few other things.  We drove by a few more promising places, but didn't have the time (or the space) to do anymore hunting.  I hope to hit some of those next visit. 

Now, I need to pack it all and get it home.  Do you think TSA would be weirded out if I try to take the top half of a dress form with me through security?