Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party



You girls slayed it last week.  My mind was spinning at all of the amazing furniture pieces linked up.  Really...some of you put me to shame.  It's always an honor to feature some fellow furniture-lovers in this weekly party.  Truly.  Now that I've gushed all over you, here are some stand-outs from last week...


This card catalog makeover by Maple and Magnolia is WOW.  WOW, because I'm totally jealous and want one.  And WOW, because this took an insane amount of tedious work. 





Abbie from Five Days Five Ways designed this beautiful nursery for her daughter Della.  This white chair with red piping is super chic against the aqua walls. Della's a blessed girl.  (I grew up in army housing with white walls.  Does that explain anything?)

 


Andrea from Sweet Vintage Decor painted and upholstered this antique bench in a grain sack.  This is my kind of furniture makeover!  Andrea certainly knows how to catch my eye.  Love it!

 


 
Lastly, Stacy from Not Just a Housewife repurposed some old doors into a privacy screen.  I love how she used different door styles, different colors and left the door knobs on to make this unique.  What a fun piece!   

 


Thanks to all who participate and mingle.  Enjoy!


Here are the rules for our furniture get-together...

1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week's FFF.