Looking for me?

For those of you who have been following my blog for a while, you know that selling out of The Old Lucketts Store was a dream that was realized last December by selling on consignment through Karen (The Graphics Fairy) and then in my own pavilion in April. 


I'm now adding another chapter to my story as a vendor there...  I'm moving in!  Well, moved in. 


This weekend, I moved to a charming room on the third floor.  Well, I didn't actually do it, since I'm in Florida, but my stuff was moved up and it's waiting there for me to restock and make myself comfy when I get home.  Here's what the room looked like a few weeks ago when I snapped some pictures. 


I am about ready to burst to get back home and get to work!  This space is amazing and will be so much fun to decorate.  So, if you go to Lucketts to look for me at my former pavilion, don't freak out.  Just go inside to the third floor and take your first right.  There's not much there at the moment, but check it out in a couple of weeks and it will be stocked.   I'm working on a lot of new things...new furniture, new ideas, new marketing materials (with Reni from Bliss and Tell), new projects...all kinds of stuff. 

My business keeps reaching new heights and I really appreciate everyone who has encouraged me, believed in me and helped me along the way. 

I also want to highlight some of my sponsors... 

Wuslu is an innovative site that offers just one deal a day.  Check it daily, so you don't miss something awesome.  When it's gone, it's gone!


You can also find great home decor and accessories with a farmhouse feel at Urban Farmhouse.  I've loved this crate set ever since I first spotted it in Layla's kitchen. 



Katie's Rose Cottage sells everything that's feminine and beautiful including home decor, accessories and jewelry. 


Thanks to ALL of my sponsors for supporting my blog.