Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party



I know I say it often, but it really was tough to pick some favorites this week!  There were some amazing dressers, slipcovers, chairs...lots of good stuff.  I hope you took some time to browse around.  Here are some I thought were stand-outs...

Allison and Kyle from Two Thirty-Five Designs gave this sleepy chair and graphic, bold makeover.  It's totally not what I would do, but I absolutely love it!  This chair is hot like wow. 



One of my favorite "linker-uppers" at FFF is Adri from Dream Book Designs.  I am convinced that she and her handy hubby can take on any project and make it look amazing.  Painting a zillion drawers of a card catalog file?  Kid stuff.  Turning a drafting table base into a dining room table?  Piece of cake.  They're amazing.  Maybe a little sickening, but amazing. 


Rosemary from Villabarnes transformed this French chair with her own mixture of gesso.  This project was very inexpensive and it looks fabulous!  What can I say?  I'm just a sucker for a French chair.  Every time. 


Enjoy the party!

Here are the rules for our furniture get-together...

1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week's FFF.