Furniture Feature Friday - Link Party



Tonight, instead of picking favorites from last week to show off at this week's FFF, I am painting my miles and miles of cabinetry.  I need to get this done while my kids are asleep, so I don't get paint on my kids or kids in my paint...neither of which are good.  I didn't want to totally neglect my linky party, though, so here it is...

Man...and I still need to eat dinner and shower. 

Hopefully, I'll have my act together next week!

Here are the rules for the furniture party...

1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week's FFF.