Can you help a blogger out?


Alright all of you wonderful readers out there...I need your help.  Remember those mossy green pillows I purchased at TJ Maxx a couple of weeks ago?


I used them on my living room sofa and now I want more.  In usual bargain store fashion, though, the ones that I passed by are no longer there.  If you think of it, would you check out your local TJ Maxx or Home Goods to see if there are any available? They are a cotton pillow cover with a feather insert made by Ralph Lauren Home and I think they were $19.99/each. There is a RLL monogram at the bottom right corner. They came in square and lumbar and I would like any they have...well, I only need four more, so if they have twenty, you don't need to buy all of them.  Please send me an e-mail if you find them and I will gladly pay for them and shipping (and something for your time.)  Thanks so much ladies.  Finger's crossed!


Onto more about pillows...to go with my freshly painted family room, I made two pillow covers out of tea towels.  I used antique European tea towels, but you can use any that are cute. 


I folded the tea towel in half, exactly as I wanted it on the pillow.  I didn't even bother sewing the cover inside-out.  I just sewed along the sides and about a quarter of the way on the bottom of each side.


This left a gap of about ten inches at the bottom to insert and remove the pillow form.  I stitched on six short grosgrain ribbons to tie the gap closed when the pillow is inside.  It can then be removed to wash the cover. 


This pillow cover took about 15 minutes to make...well, that's in Miss Mustard Seed time and I seem to be speedy.  Anyway, it's a quick and easy way to make a cover and give a tired pillow a face lift. 

I'm still painting my miles of cabinetry.  Will it ever come to an end?