Furniture Feature Friday - Just A Link Party



As this posts, I am sitting in a theatre seat watching the Broadway tour of Beauty and the Beast.  I'm probably softly humming along to "A Change in Me" or "Home" right now...enjoying it immensely.  Anyway, I was so excited about going to the theatre tonight that I forgot about Furniture Feature Friday!!  Can you believe it?  If you know how busy I've been, you probably can.  Anyway, I don't have the time to feature any amazing projects from last week (There were over 250 entries!!!), but here's the link, so everyone can participate.  I'll get some favorites up tomorrow.

Here are the rules for the furniture party...

1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week's FFF.