Furniture Feature Friday - A Favorite & a Link Party



Welcome to one of the best furniture linky bash on the blogs (thanks to all of your wonderful furniture projects!)  I'm so sorry for the delay in getting this posted, but I was out most of the day at my spa day...finally!  The massage was heavenly and my fingers and toes look pretty.  When I got home, though, my Internet was down.  I think the power's that be wanted to give me a much needed night off, so I snuggled with honey and watched a movie.  No complaints, here. 

Onto one of my favorites from last week.  I'm only highlighting one, because I got a late start.  Since I just finished painting my own kitchen and cabinets, I know the backache and weariness Allison from Two-Thirty Five Designs experienced while painting her kitchen cabinets.  You must see the before picture.  The transformation is really unbelievable and it will give hope to anyone with an ugly kitchen.


I can't wait to see what you have to link up this week!


Here are the rules for the furniture party...

1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week's FFF.