Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & A Link Party



Oh my.  I found some amazing inspiration in the party last week. You girls (and occasional guy) are so good!  I'm loving all of the chalk paint, Frenchiness and fabulous finds.  Thanks so much to everyone for participating in this party and turning it into the hot place to be for furniture lovers.  I hope this week will be just as inspiring.

Here are some of my favorites from last week...

Shannon of AKA Designs made a really cute, rustic headboard for only $36!  It provides a great focal point on a budget.  I also love the "love" banner.  So sweet. 


Ritajoy of Harbour Breeze transformed her kitchen for less than $200!  I am about to paint my kitchen in a soft blue, so her choices really caught my eye.  You did an amazing job on a shoestring, girl. Good for you!


The last piece that caught my fancy was this chippy bead board cupboard featured by Kim from Kim Klassen Cafe.  It's just a really cool piece.  Enough said. 


I also love her photography! 


Stunning photo, Kim!  And thanks for all of the Photoshop tips you offer for free.  I will definitely be checking those out. 

There is a new Linky Tool feature we'll be trying tonight.  You can "like" a link and the more "likes" a link receives, the higher it will be on the list.  Let me know if you like this feature or prefer to have the party "first come, first serve." 

Here are the rules for the furniture party...

1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week's FFF.