Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party



My last few days have been spent at the swimming pool, science center and just hanging out at my parent's house.  I hardly know what to do with myself.  I've been wearing my painting clothes, just so I feel at home!  I'm having a great time, but I definitely wouldn't miss our weekly gathering. 

Here are my favorites from last week...
(I actually had time to sit and look through a lot of the posts this week.  It was luxurious!)

Jedbel from The Pear Tree Cottage transformed an outdated brick fireplace into this sleek mantle and surround (and she shares a full tutorial on how to do it!)  I love the pictures of her home and her casual style. 


Katie from Wild Wood Creek used one of my favorite colors (aubusson from Annie Sloan) to give this chunky Craig's List dresser a gorgeous and dramatic new look.  Love it!


And lastly, I love this industrial meets French desk area that Shannon from AKA Design created.  I just love the way she put together things that don't "match", but it all works. 


Thanks girls (and some guys) for all of the inspiration. 

Here are the rules for the furniture party...

1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week's FFF.