...it makes me feel like baking.

Most of you know I have given my kitchen a fresh new look with paint, paint, more paint and some hardware.  I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying it and have experienced some unexpected side effects.  First of all, I want to keep it super clean, which will eventually drive my family nuts.  Second...



...it makes me feel like baking, which is really no good, either.  Well, it's good...like, yummy good, but not good...like..for my waistline.  Yeah.  Not good.


I couldn't resist baking up a batch, though. 



I safely arrived in Orlando this evening.  I survived the flight with a two year old and four year old.  None of us cried, either, which was a first!  They're so much easier to travel with, compared to last summer.  Thanks so much for all of the shopping suggestions and I will definitely be hitting those places.  I stopped by Lucketts today and my booth was almost cleared out, so I apologize if you plan on shopping there over the next two weeks.  There's just not much left to buy!  I have tons "in the works", so it'll be a stocked space in mid-July. 

Before I left, I snapped lots of pictures and made tons of notes about things to write about while I'm away from my home, so there will still be fresh content here each day.  Here's a little peek of a makeover I'll share...


Oh!  And the winner of the John Millen Hardware Milk Paint and Wax Giveaway is...

Anonymous!  (We have an e-mail address, though, so we're good.) 



Congrats and thanks to all who participated.  Speaking of Milk Paint, I have some tips coming soon and I'll make a video tutorial when I get back.