Painted Cabinet Preview & Chalk Paint Winner

I am finally nearing the end of my painting project(s).  I should be painting now, but I've totally overdosed on painting the past few days and I just couldn't muster the strength to do it again tonight. 

Here's a peek at the cabinets...

(Just ignore the cords, please.)

Love them!  I can't wait to get the doors back on and the hardware installed.  I've also been playing around with the accessories in my family room and I am so ready to sew eight curtain panels and reupholster my French day bed to get these rooms done!  Sigh...all in good time.

I made a video today sharing some tips on painting kitchen cabinets.  It's uploading now and I will post it tomorrow. 

Until then, here is the winner of the Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint giveaway...

Jan Bush-Wood from Lucy's Baby


Congratulations, girl!

I have another great paint giveaway lined up for next Friday.  It's another one of my favorite products and one that I have not shared about on my blog, yet.  You will not want to miss it!

One last thing...thanks to everyone who stormed their local TJ Maxx, Home Goods and Marshall's today to look for my illusive Ralph Lauren pillows.  No one has found them, yet, so please keep looking.  Thanks ladies, you're the best!

**Pillow update: Jennifer has secured three and Marcy is on her way to buy two she found yesterday, so I think I'm set.  Call off the search!