Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party



I'll be totally honest, ladies.  I did not give our last FFF the kind of attention I usually do.  It was sandwiched between two trips, client projects, and trying to get back into the work groove in my own house and our little party was neglected.  I did manage to look through some and I chose to highlight two lovely dressers that look like cousins. 

The first is a makeover by Victoria from Whimsy by Victoria.  You all know I am a sucker for a curvy dresser AND cream paint with dark tops.  This dresser looks like something I would've bought and something I would've painted.  I love how it turned out. 

Then, there is this beauty by Kirsty from A little bit of sanity and a lot of chaos.  This girl is so talented and this dresser is just the latest evidence of that.  She started with a great piece and kept it simple.  Kirsty hearts this dresser and so do I.
I hope to have more time to enjoy all of the wonderful posts this week than I did last week.  Thanks to all who participate! 
Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink, not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed