Everything is for Sale

Guess what is on its way to Canada right now?   
Did you guess correctly?  It's my antique chicken feeder that I found at a killer yard sale.  I wasn't planning on selling it, but someone asked to buy it, so it's on the way.
And guess what's getting on a bus on Monday to find a new home in California?
It's my sheet music dresser.  Again, someone spotted it on my blog wanted to buy it.  This happened to be for sale in our shop, anyway, but I hadn't planned on shipping it across the country.  It turns out we could ship it through Greyhound for only $60.00!
Have you seen something on my blog that you would love to have in your own home?  These are some furniture pieces that are still for sale and are all small enough to ship through Greyhound.
The bird and branch cabinet - $140
A white and aqua French style side table - $55.00
Chalkboard table with hand painted border - $48.00
Blue/dark walnut two tiered side table - $55.00
A marble-topped French style drum table - $165
And a funky folk art side table - $65.00
(Sorry about some of these pictures...they are a little old.)

So, whether it's something I made or something I found, if you see an item you love, it doesn't hurt to ask if I'd be willing to part with it. 
Don't even ask about my grandmother's ironstone tureen, though.  Not a chance.

I guess almost everything is for sale. 

Miss Mustard Seed