Another Door And More

Well, it seems like an entire stash of antique doors is just not enough for me. 
I had to buy one more today while I was out at yard sales today.  I picked up this split barn door (hardware and cobwebs included) for $5.00. 
It is going to make a perfect closet door for my guest room.  Oh, my poor, poor hubby. 
I also picked up an oar for a song.  It's a little rough, but I am planning to sand down the blonde finish and put a rich coat of dark walnut on it. 
I sold a vintage metal tool box almost exactly like this at Lucketts, so I jumped at the chance to buy another.  I love the color and chippy paint.

I also found a couple more aqua beverage crates like one I sold at Lucketts. 
And one of my favorite finds of the day was this vintage dairy box.  I've wanted one for a long time and finally found one at a price I could afford.  I can't wait to share what I'm doing with it. 
Tonight I sewed a set of curtain panels for my dining room and I have loads of things that need my attention, so I'll have a lot of new things to blog about over the next couple of weeks.

Miss Mustard Seed